Saturday, July 1, 2017

5 INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN WHO ARE NO LONGER WITH US


A princess, an actress, a scientist, a musician and a painter. 5 inspirational badass women and their memorable quotes that make our hearts and wings grow.




Call me Diana, not Princess Diana.


I want my boys to have an understanding of people’s emotions, their insecurities, people’s distress, and their hopes and dreams.



I don't want expensive gifts; I don't want to be bought. I have everything I want. I just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure.


 I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.



I like to be a free spirit. Some don’t like that, but that’s the way I am.





 I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.


The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.


I'm an introvert... I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.

Taking care of children has nothing to do with politics. I think perhaps with time, instead of there being a politicization of humanitarian aid, there will be a humanization of politics.

There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.

If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.





A scientist in his laboratory is not a mere technician: he is also a child confronting natural phenomena that impress him as though they were fairy tales.


One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.

I have frequently been questioned, especially by women, of how I could reconcile family life with a scientific career. Well, it has not been easy.
 
Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.






  
 When I was studying... there weren't any black concert pianists. My choices were intuitive, and I had the technique to do it. People have heard my music and heard the classic in it, so I have become known as a black classical pianist.


There's no excuse for the young people not knowing who the heroes and heroines are or were.

Greed has driven the world crazy. And I think I'm lucky that I have a place over here that I can call home.

You've got to learn to leave the table when love's no longer being served.

Life is short. People are not easy to know. They're not easy to know, so if you don't tell them how you feel, you're not going to get anywhere, I feel.

 It was always Marx, Lenin, and revolution - real girl's talk.






Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light. Tragedy is the most ridiculous thing.

I paint flowers so they will not die.

They are so damn 'intellectual' and rotten that I can't stand them anymore....I [would] rather sit on the floor in the market of Toluca and sell tortillas, than have anything to do with those 'artistic' bitches of Paris.

The most important thing for everyone in Gringolandia is to have ambition and become 'somebody,' and frankly, I don't have the least ambition to become anybody.

They thought I was a Surrealist, but I wasn't. I never painted dreams. I painted my own reality.

You deserve the best, the very best, because you are one of the few people in this lousy world who are honest to themselves, and that is the only thing that really counts.

A.B.

Ladies, happy Women's day.


Invitation to Inspiration <3

No comments:

Post a Comment